Last Updated: September 6, 2018
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO OUR USING ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US OR THAT WE COLLECT, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links or provide access to Internet sites and services operated and owned by third parties. The availability of such third-party links or services on the Site does not signify that we have any association with such third parties and does not constitute our endorsement of any information, content, products or services available through such third-party sites or services, and inquiries about such third-party sites or services should be directed to the applicable third parties. Your use of any third-party sites and services may be subject to the applicable third-party terms and conditions of use and privacy policies. We do not have any control over these third parties and are not responsible for the actions of third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible and will have no liability for any damage or loss in connection with your transactions or interactions with any third parties.
All of the content available on or through the Site (“Content”), including without limitation, text, written content, graphics, photographs, images, artwork, illustrations, trademarks, service marks, designs, logos, “look and feel,” audio or video clips, animations and software, and the selection and arrangement of any of the foregoing, are protected under the copyright laws, trademark laws and other intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries. As between you and PWT, the Site, and all Content, information, products and services available on or through the Site, and the hardware and software underlying the Site, is the property of PWT and its applicable affiliates, content licensors and contractors, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing between you and PWT. Except as expressly authorized in these Terms, you may not use, store, modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, transmit, sell, transfer, create derivative works of, publicly perform or otherwise exploit any Content or information available on or through the Site, in whole or in part, whether by electronic or other means, without our prior written consent.
PWT’s name and logo used on the Site are service marks of PWT. They may not be used or displayed without our prior written consent. All other trademarks, service marks and company names and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
You may only access and use the Site in compliance with these Terms. Any unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of these Terms. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of the Site. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute or reverse engineer any of the software or technology underlying the Site or any Content, information, products or services available on the Site, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
Use of the Site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions, in our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice: (i) restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site, Content or our products or services; (ii) modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our products or services; (ii) refuse, move or remove any Content; or (iii) adopt additional general practices, fees and policies concerning the Site, Content and the products and services we provide or revise our practices, fees and policies. You agree that we are not responsible and will not be liable to you or any third party for your failure to comply with these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PWT AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, ADVISERS, EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED; OR ARISING OUT OF ALTERATION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or Content, information, products or services available on or through the Site (or portion thereof), or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
This section describes our privacy practices with respect to the personal information we collect or obtain in connection with the Site. These privacy practices apply only to the Site and do not necessarily apply to our offline collection of information.
- Information We Collect and Track: PWT may collect and maintain two types of information about Site users: (i) personal information that individual visitors voluntarily provide when using the Site or on certain other occasions (such as via emails, surveys, user registration or other forms); and (ii) tracking data, which is automatically collected from every Site visitor. The information that we collect may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, mailing address or other types of personal information. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence and the information contained therein. From time to time, we may archive and store the information you submit to or through the Site. You may decline to provide requested personal information, but you may be unable to access certain services and sections of the Site. In addition, we also may gather and store data from and about you in the course of your use of the Site, including without limitation, the number and frequency of visits to the Site, the Sites that you access before and after you visit the Site, the software and operating system used to access the Site and your IP address and Internet service provider. You may update or correct any of the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- How We Use Your Information: Any information that you provide to use/or that we collect in connection with your use of the Site is and will be used for our business purposes and the purposes for which it was requested, subject to these Terms, including without limitation, to contact you about the Site, to respond to your requests or correspondence, to request your feedback regarding improving the Site and/or to inform you about PWT’s services, products and activities or those of our affiliates. We also may analyze your information, including tracking data, so that we can provide you with additional information or enhanced features or functions on the Site (for example, compiling statistical, demographic or aggregated information or reports about visitors to the Site generally, or for traffic patterns, user demographics and load-balancing metrics). From time to time, we may contact Site users by email with information regarding developments affecting PWT or regarding the Site or our services, even if the Site users have not requested to receive any communications from us.
- How We May Disclose Your Information: We will not share your personal information with third parties, except: (i) to our affiliates, agents, consultants and sub-contractors in connection with the operation of our business; (ii) to service providers who in connection with the operation of the Site and our business; (iii) when we believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation, decree, judgment, order, subpoena or other governmental order and without any obligation to contest or verify the accuracy thereof; (iv) to enforce these Terms; (v) when we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, security or safety of PWT, Site users or the public or to respond to an emergency; (vi) to third parties if authorized or requested by you; (vii) in an aggregated or de-identified format in our sole discretion; or (viii) as otherwise stated in these Terms. Information provided to third parties is limited to the information needed to perform their functions. We seek to limit third-party use of information; however, we are not responsible for such third-party use of information.
- Third Parties: We may employ third-party agents or third-party service providers to operate the Site and to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail and e-mail and analyzing data or other administrative tasks. These third parties have access to your information to the extend needed to perform their functions. We seek to limit such third parties to using information that is shared with them solely for the purpose of providing such services, however, we cannot be responsible for such third parties’ use of your information not in compliance with these Terms.
- Transfers Upon a Sale or Change of Control: We may transfer your information to another entity that acquires all or a portion of PWT by merger, reorganization, operation of law, sale of all or any portion of our ownership interests, assets or business or otherwise in connection with a change of control of PWT.
- Protection of Your Information: We believe that we take reasonable measures and precautions to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration; however, please be aware that there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet and accordingly we do not guarantee the security of your information. Internet communications may not be secure and it is therefore possible that any information you provide to us or your access of any information via the Site may be intercepted in transmission. We are not responsible for and will not be liable for any security breach of our systems or data or any interception of transmissions.
- Children’s Information: This Site is not intended for use by those under 18 years of age and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information on the Site from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to us via the Site, we will take reasonable measures to delete such information from our records and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law).
VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
The Site and all Content, information, products and services available on the Site are offered from the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the Site and Content, information, products and services available thereon are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside of the United States. If you choose to access the Site from outside of the United States, you acknowledge and agree that you are doing so at your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all local laws and regulations that may apply to such access and use. If you use the Site outside of the United States, you hereby consent to having your personal data collected, transferred to and processed in the United States. Access to the Site and Content, information, products and services available on the Site is prohibited where such access or use violates applicable laws or regulations.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
If we are required by applicable law or judicial order to notify you of certain events, you hereby acknowledge and agree that any such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Site, delivering them to you via email or your otherwise becoming aware of such notices through other means. You are responsible for providing us with accurate contact information and we are not responsible for any failure to notify you due to your provision of inaccurate contact information.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Headings in these Terms are provided solely for convenience and have no legal or contractual effect.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [State of Washington], without regard to any principles of conflicts of law that would result in the application of the law of any other state. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to any use of the Site will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Seattle, Washington. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2018 Pacific Woodtech Corporation. All rights reserved.